Nov 24,2011
Nov 24,2011
Ahmed was very helpful in detailing all the information about the property. I got very good reviews about him from the existing tenant too. He was always available even during late hours and was very flexible in adjusting his work schedule according to my conveniece.
He made the whole process very easy and did all the paper work along with explaining me the clauses and condition. He also adviced me the do's don't of the tenancy agreement well in advance so that i dont have to end up paying late charges etc..
I am very happy with his service and would surely recommend him to any of my friends looking for houses.
By: Ahmed
Dec 20, 2011
Dear Raji, Thank you for your comments I am glad you were pleased with our service.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1st Capital Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of 1st Capital Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1st Capital Homes Office 1