Nov 24,2011
Nov 24,2011
I initially came into contact with Jatender at Ellis & Co in 1998 and was impressed with the professionalism shown when I purchased my flat. Therefore, I contacted Ellis & Co again when I wished to sell the property which proved to be the right decision.

On this occasion, Peter dealt with the sale of my flat. It took a little longer than expected (due to reasons beyond our control!) but everything possible was done to facilitate the process with great negotiating skills and sound advice delivered with good humour and patience along the way.

Should I know anyone in the Edgware / Mill Hill area who wishes to sell their property, I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Ellis & Co following the excellent service I received.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Ellis & Co Mill Hill! To leave a new review of Ellis & Co Mill Hill, please click the link below !
Write a review for Ellis & Co Mill Hill