Aug 24,2015
By: 'Brian Humphreys'
Aug 24,2015
After initially having my property on the market for a few months I decided to change estate agents and approached 'Stephen James' estate agents and spoke to Steve Barton. We talked at length about the price of the property and how he intended to market it. There were no delays and things started to happen very quickly and potential buyers soon started to view the property. From the word go I was kept completely in the picture, by Steve Barton and Scott Bird, as to exactly how things were progressing. There were a couple of small hiccups during the sale, when two potential buyers were unable to secure a mortgage. However, this was in no way due to the estate agents and it was very quickly and professionally sorted out and new buyers were soon found.

I would also like to add that not having sold property for some considerable time, there were various things that were new to me. However, the two agents Steve and Scott that I had regular dealings with were always very helpful and went out of their way to help me sort out things I was not familiar with.

Finally I cannot recommend 'Stephen James' estate agents highly enough and would certainly go out of my way to recommend them to other people. I would also certainly not hesitate to use them again, if I needed to sell another property.

Stephen James