Nov 24,2011
Nov 24,2011
I viewed a couple of properties with Atkinson Mcleod before we made an offer on one. The 2 agents we dealt with were very nice and the best part was that they always called/emailed you back, which i have found not all agents do.

Once the offer has been accepted they kept an eye on the case to ensure things were moving forward and were in touch over the couple of months before we brought the property.

Given their performance I asked them to rent the property for me. They did so well they had a tenant lined up before I had even brought the flat. In fact the tenant singed an agreement 2 hours after we officially brought the property.

If you have a property to sell then i would reccomend them. As I was looking for a buy-to-let I have been in touch with most agents in the Kennington area. Some were good at getting back to me and doing their best to sell the property I was interested in. Some were bad, some never responded to calls but Atkinson Mcleod were by far and away the best.

I shall certainly use them in the future when i have a property to rent/buy.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington! To leave a new review of Atkinson McLeod Kennington, please click the link below !
Write a review for Atkinson McLeod Kennington