Nov 23,2011
Nov 23,2011
Weletproperties are by far the best agency I have ever had dealings with. They are thoughtful, considerate and hardworking. They work in the best interest of the landlord and tenant as oppose to what is the most profitable outcome for them. I have never been so impressed. The way they dealt with us from start to finish was professional and personal from every single person working there and did everything they possibly could to ensure the move went smoothly. I would most definitely recommend Weletproperties to anybody I know who is looking to move and would stay absolutely loyal to this agency, they really understand the importance of good service. In my opinion a few other larger agencies really could learn a lesson or two from them. All in all I am VERY impressed and would definitely recommend anyone to use them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester! To leave a new review of We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester, please click the link below !
Write a review for We Let Properties Duke Street Manchester