Nov 23,2011
Michael Wilson
Nov 23,2011
This is the second property in the space of two years that Romasn have sold for me and the quality of the Sale of the first property led me to using Romans again when it came to selling the current one. The valuation was i felt relalistic and was carried out by a member of the team that has a sound knowwledge of the area and the current market, I then dealt with Michael Wilson the sales negotiator who kept me informed and updated at all times who and in my view works in a highly proffesional way ensuring that he dealt with all the stages of the sale promptly and efficiently.I also dealt with Alison Sawa who then managed all the details of the sale, I dealt with Alison when selling my previous property and once again she dealt with everything promptly and proffesionally and was proactive in dealing with all the details necessary in a timely fashion i did not at any time feel i was being " left in the dark" with what was going on. To sum up another successful sale and a big thank you to all the team at Romans.

Romans