Aug 20,2015
By: 'Erik'
Aug 20,2015
Seamus was an very professional, helpful and friendly real estate agent in comparison with other experiences I've made. He took the time to show us the property in detail, answered questions and also provided us with further information that he didn't know during the viewing afterwards. He made the process of getting the property very easy, supported us with any problems along the way at any time and was very honest. We appreciated the way he took care of us. Larisa was very supportive during our on-boarding and the referencing process. We've been living in our new property for a few weeks now and Living in London has been a great experience for us so far.
Adequate. I actually realised that the landlord that I was living with in the past exploited me a bit. Therefore very happy.

Living In London