Nov 23,2011
Nov 23,2011
Appalling, Disgraceful , Shambolic are the 3 words i think of connected to Square mile. I do not know where to start. Cant possibly list all issues here. A lift broken for 4 months. As the lift was broken for this time and we were on a high floor they told us we could postpone our moving out until the lift was fixed in which they would supposedly urgently arrange.

They then call us the day before saying this was not the case and that we had to move straight away . Only for sympathy for the new tenants who would have been messed around did we have to arrange to move again at the last minute. They put up false ads on their website of flats which are not available. Based on their website we did not agree to our landlords proposed increase. As there was lots of properties in the same building advertised daily on their website at a lower price. When we went to arrange one of these flats , we were told they didnt exist and were only placed there to attract callers! So we lost our apartment as when we went to renew and agree to increase we were told new tenants had already signed.!! They are a disgraceful company to deal with. Never call back. Umpteen issues in flat. Impossible to get things fixed. No professional cleaning. I could go on and on but dont have the time and energy.!! Avoid for you own sake.
By: Louise
Feb 07, 2012
I understand you have now moved out of the property however, I have just read your feedback regarding the service provided by Square Mile. As a tenant of ours you are aware the ownership of Square Mile recently changed hands and I am sorry if you have been unhappy with the service provided in the past. Whilst we might not be able to help on all previous issues, moving forward we are bringing the level of service up to a much higher standard and I am confident that you will see a change in service levels.

I am the head of Customer Services at Square Mile, therefore, if i can be of any further assistance, then please don't hesistate to contact me at

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of Square Mile Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Square Mile Property Management Office 1