Aug 20,2015
Rebecca
By: 'Chris Bruty'
Aug 20,2015
Rebecca has dealt with my maintenance contract for my property and the service she has offered has been top notch. Rebecca's knowledge has been fantastic and her customer service skills are phenomenal.

Rebecca has made dealing with all the issues encountered by my tenants feel as easy as breathing. There have been ties where I have been unclear on the issues and Rebecca has given me all the information I required to make an informed decision. She has also offered me advice on numerous occasions about different ways to approach an issue, along with all the pros and cons of each.

Rebecca has always been friendly and easy to talk to, and most importantly any time I have needed some sort of answer or feedback from her it has always been a very quick response.

As much as I dreaded opening the emails from Rebecca, as in invariably ended up with me paying out some money, after speaking with her I always went away with a smile.
I paid for the guaranteed rent scheme and have no issues with any of the related costs.
By: Rebecca Cooper
Aug 20, 2015
Dear Mr Bruty, Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a comment about your experience, I am thrilled that I was able to meet with your service expectations and look forward to continuing to manage your property efficiently for you. Kind regards, Rebecca Cooper

Pinewood Properties