Nov 23,2011
Nov 23,2011
We have received mail shots aimed at out property and even hand written envelopes addressed to ourselves, from this agent constantly harrassing us to change agents and to go with them.

At the beginning of the year we were informed by this estate agent that the property was "too far away from the office to take on".

Upon receiving yet another letter from the company I called them and politely informed them that we were happy with our estate agent and to please stop sending letters etc. I was shocked by the way I was spoken to on the other end and even though we had considered using this agent earlier in the year, we will never use them for any of our doings.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Sansome & George Berkshire & Hampshire Theale! To leave a new review of Sansome & George Berkshire & Hampshire Theale, please click the link below !
Write a review for Sansome & George Berkshire & Hampshire Theale