Nov 20,2008
Nov 20,2008
My opinion is much the same as many others have expressed here. I live in a 12-year old development in Bristol by the River Avon. The only thing wrong with it is the existence of Solitaire who seem to think its ok to charge money but not actually do anything to earn it. At first my interactions with them they were fine - they were organised, responsive, and charged reasonable costs. Over the last 3 years ir so this has changed to a company that dont reply to your requests for maintenance issues to be resolved, take legal action immediately if you withhold payment due to lack of services provided, and when they do reply they often lie just to get you off their backs. Oh, and our charges have doubled over that period as well. I've never seen any of them onsite I doubt they even know where we are. Completely incompetent and not up to the job. I am looking into how we can get rid once and for all.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1! To leave a new review of OM Property Management Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for OM Property Management Office 1