Nov 23,2011
Nov 23,2011
I am the owner of a property below a flat managed by Austin D'Arcy. I am now unlikely to be a prospective customer. Water has been leaking through the floor of the flat into my property for months. Despite frequent communications they have failed to fix the problem. I am told they have not even given the tenants of the flat a proper tenancy agreement. Altogether they seem very unprofessional.
By: Maya
Mar 07, 2013
Unfortunately we are unable to investigate and respond to this review as we do not have details of the customer. When the review is written anonymously it does not give us a chance to investigate. On properties where we collect the rent only landlords are responsible for the repairs. Our Tenancy Agreements are standard and are produced by a professional body. We are also members of National Approved Lettings Scheme and Property Ombudsman.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Austin D'arcy Shepherds Bush London! To leave a new review of Austin D'arcy Shepherds Bush London, please click the link below !
Write a review for Austin D'arcy Shepherds Bush London