Nov 23,2011
Nov 23,2011
I once was a tenant of a property that Homelets managed, I was in general very happy with the service that I received during my tenancy. They were very proactive in finding a property that suited me at the time and were very amiable to deal with when any problems arose. In my mind it therefore made sense when I was in a position which meant that I had to rent out my own flat that I approach Homelets again. The market at the time was difficult however I felt at all times that Homelets did all they could to find a suitable tenant. They did and I was very pleased with the continual good service. Having read some reviews that people put on sites like these it is easy to be confused by mixed reactions, however I can say that I never had problems with Homelets as a business as a tenant or a landlady and I don't believe my tenants did either.
By: HomeLets
Apr 23, 2015
Thank you for your feedback, we are continually looking at ways of improving our service to clients, therefore your feedback is most welcomed.

Kind regards, the HomeLets team.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of HomeLets of Bath Ltd Bath! To leave a new review of HomeLets of Bath Ltd Bath, please click the link below !
Write a review for HomeLets of Bath Ltd Bath