Nov 22,2011
Nov 22,2011
I was in a fortunate position of having a charming younge gentleman, Hafeez Hassam to help market my property and achieve a high end rental return for my investment property. From the very moment LT took on my property Hafeez worked dilligently and quickly in securing realiable tenants for my newely refurbished property. He used his client base, his vast knowledge of the area and his vast experience in lettings in creating a 'buzz' when my property was taken on to let and was able to line up a stream of high end tenants to put in offers on my property.
He proved himself to excell in customer services and called me daily to give me the latest updates in feedback from viewings.
Prior to giving my property to LT to let, I spoke to Hafeez on several occassions to get ideas on how best to refurbish my property so that it was attractable to a larger demographic. He was very helpful in the advice he shared with me, which was one of the main reasons I was able to let my property so quickly.
He very evidently worked extremely hard and beyond the call of duty.
Due to the high standard of service I have received I would have no hesitation in recommending LT to any one I know and will continue to use LT for my property portfolio.

ludlowthompson