Nov 22,2011
Nov 22,2011
Just sold my house through CJ Hole and the service received was second to none. Sam met with me to discuss marketing my property, with her advice both professional and realistic. The fact that I then met Steph and Dave the next day, followed by Matt later in the week was very re-assuring, as every time I went into their office I saw a friendly face I knew. I have never used an agent that works as many hours that they do. I also work full time so it was great that when the need arose I could pop in after work and see them. In fact our buyer first viewed our house at 7pm, which Dave seemed more than happy to do. Overall a hard working team that earned every penny of their commission. I have already recommended them and will continue to do so.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bradley Stoke Branch