Nov 22,2011
Nov 22,2011
As a prospective tenant, L&S did all they could for me and my family. On viewing the property, I pointed out a few issues that needed sorting and was told this would be done before we moved in. On the day we signed the contract, we were given the keys and low and behold - nothing had been done. I cleaned what needed cleaning and detailed everything else on the inventory.

Pump on the shower went - plumber told us it was a fire hazard and it still took them a week to send someone out to fix it!

They told us they would be coming to check the house over as per the contract - I called them, told them not to bother on the day they had stated as we were away and didn't want them in the house. They agreed but on returning home it was quite obvious that someone had been in the house - L&S agreed it was them and that it shouldn't have happened but nothing else was said - they trespassed in my home and all I got was a "sorry" from the receptionist - couldn't let her have my anger as it wasn't her fault.

At renewal time, they wanted us to sign a new contract, after a lot of chasing by L&S in the form of letters and texts - they eventually called us and were told that we had been instructed by the LL not to sign anything as we were moving to a statutory periodic tenancy.

We then had to chase THEM to get a gas check done as it had lapsed!!!

Not very happy at all with the service, have mentioned this to the landlord and he is looking into removing them from the equation.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Roundhay! To leave a new review of Linley and Simpson Roundhay, please click the link below !
Write a review for Linley and Simpson Roundhay