Nov 22,2011
Nov 22,2011
I've just moved to Edinburgh from overseas. Having looked at multiple flats through multiple agents, I am very glad to have settled with DJ Alexander. Phil was more than helpful in explaining the different areas of Edinburgh and what I should expect in the rental market here. The leasing process was also very straight-forward and stress-free. All the staff in the office also went out of their way to help me with little things that I would never have thought of (TV licences etc). All these little things have certainly helped me be comfortable in a new city.

Many thanks to the team at DJ Alexander Edinburgh - I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to secure a property in the area.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh! To leave a new review of DJ Alexander Edinburgh, please click the link below !
Write a review for DJ Alexander Edinburgh