Nov 22,2011
Nov 22,2011
I used this agent for about 5 years, in various guises (Bridgfords, Countrywide), etc. There are not enough adjectives to describe what a terribly inadequate, unprofessional service they provided. The tenant was pretty bad, whch really exposed the limitations of the agents. Poor communication, misrepresentation of events, everyone blaming someone else, pathetically superficial house inspections. I ended up spending hundreds of hours arranging for repairs, etc., myself. I had the full management option, but when I asked the agent (several times) to call the Council to report low water pressure causing the boiler to malfunction, their response was "we are only supposed to deal with minor repairs, not major house modifications" (by this point, a new boiler was needed, and I had arranged for the Coucnil to install a line to a different water supply, all provided by the Council at no cost). So I managed to get done from hundreds of miles away what they didn't get done from about a half-mile away (all they needed to do was call the council!) I am now with a different agents who are already like polar opposites - they actually respond to emails!
Behaved like a professional business rather than an amateur outfit.
Attached Files