Aug 18,2015
Kay
Rebecca
By: 'Oliver M'
Aug 18,2015
I have been a tenant with Pinewood in Chesterfield for just over 1 year. I have had very few problems with the service that they have provided and maintenance issues have been dealt with quickly and effectively. They are none intrusive and helpful when needed, they offer good advice and staff such as Holly Josephs, Rebecca Cooper and Kay Bowler have all been very helpful throughout my tenancy.
Holly dealt with a lot of my general enquires over the phone, Rebecca with my maintenance issues and Kay with all inspections. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for short term tenancy as my experience has been a good one.
By: Kay Bowler
Aug 20, 2015
Dear Oliver, Thank you for the review. It is really appreciated. Good luck in your new home. Kind Regards Kay Bowler

Pinewood Properties