Nov 25,2008
By: 'Mr S'
Nov 25,2008
As promised from my message sent before on 13th May that I will provide an update. After reading Thetenant's review I can sense that person is extremely disatisfied and I fully understand why.

Stuart, I don't think these people are being unreasonable as they are all being honest. And yes it is funny to see that Sarah and Stuart are from the same IP address with a short positive comment like the ones before.

But back to my review, I just can't emphasize how unprofessional they are (with the exception of the helpful receptionist and a young man who may have recently started working there). It was very insensitive to send the agent, who offended my friends and I previously, to show potential tenants around my house. I didn't want to see her again. Was she even showing them around the property when each time she couldn't be bothered to unlock my back garden door to let them see and complained that a small bucket was on the way? It seemed like she wanted to get out as quick as possible. The other agents let the viewers take their time and have a very GOOD look at the property before leaving.

I know Thetenant is definitely going to comment about what I'm going to say as they must've experienced this as well. 8 out of 10 times they brought viewers around unexpectedly and have told me that they have sent me a text message to my phone. I never received those text messages and each time when I tell them that, they say they have had a problem with the system and they will get it fixed. I'm an IT specialist and I'm pretty certain it doesn't take 3 months to fix an problem like that. Also, one time I was away for the weekend and they had called me to inform me of viewers looking at the property. I came back after the weekend to find my front door unlocked, and it is not a sturdy door either. Thankfully no one invited themself in.

Unfortunately, I had to stay to the end of my contract because they couldn't find tenants. I received my full deposit back a month later minus those admin fees and the cost of sending the letter to me, etc etc. The landlady of that property was very nice and was also disappointed with the service that Atlantis provided. I guess I'm not the only one who has spoken to their landlord/landlady where they have said the same thing about Atlantis.

My friend was also going to be a first time tenant and he was looking at Atlantis, but there is no way that I could let him deal business with them.

I am currently with Martyn Russell and they get things done immediately and professionally!

I would never recommend Atlantis.

Atlantis Property