Nov 22,2011
Nov 22,2011
Right from the start the service we have had from Haslams was very good. At the point of deciding which agent to market the property with, Haslams out performed the others in terms of professionalism and general attitude.
Whilst the sale of the property has been trouble free, our onward chain has proved challenging at times to say the least. Many of the issues have been caused due to poor or a complete absence of communication from another estate agent (who like to drive green minis) I shall be reviewing them too in the near future¢â‚¬Â¦¢â‚¬Â¦.!
There have been several occasions when we've needed more information or clarification about what was happening with the chain above us, Haslams have been extremely helpful every time. Jonathan Chambers and Chris are the ones who we've had most dealings with and they have been helpful when we couldn't get information from anyone else involved in the chain, not even the agent acting for the vendors of the property we were buying. When I've called them they have always found out what we needed to know, they've contacted people with whom we had no direct dealings and came back to us very quickly with an update.
On several occasions I have needed to ask Jonathan Chambers to get involved in things that really have been outside of his remit, he has always been willing to help and has gone beyond the call of duty without ever making us feel that we have been asking too much. We ended up proceeding with our sale separately to our onward purchase and even when we'd exchanged on the sale he was still happy to help with issues further up the chain when his job was effectively already done.
I cannot stress enough how impressed we have been with their service and I can say 100% that I would use them again but make sure that I tell any of my friends who need an estate agent just how good they are.
It's pretty rare for me to feel that I want to give a glowing report of any service that I've had, this time is an exception!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading! To leave a new review of Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading, please click the link below !
Write a review for Haslams Estate Agents Ltd Reading

Haslams Estate Agents Ltd

155 Friar Street Reading

0118 9601000(S) or 0118 601055(L)