Nov 22,2011
Nov 22,2011
***WARNING*** DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES USE THIS AGENT. Property was withdrawn from sale. Lied to get a contract, lied to get me to remain with them e.g. say they have cash purchaser in an attempt to get me to have a quick sale so they just would get their commission, but zero quick sale materialises and months later still waiting, lied with the pretence of a cash purchaser because I intended to leave as they: are incompetent, have the worst customer service imaginable, zero communications, bad management, unqualified, individualistic culture, have zero concern for buyer requirements merely each individual ¢â‚¬Å“employees¢â‚¬Â who care only for their own commission. They continuously tell lie after lie after lie, they have the worst reputation of every estate agent in South Shields. I did not find out till it was too late, don't do the same. Plus they also have a ¢â‚¬Å“sell for free¢â‚¬Â scam, which is just that, a scam. They charge 3% fees or 3600 under ¢â‚¬Å“sell for free¢â‚¬Â and fees are 2% or 2500 under regular fees, however, this minimum is still 1000 more approx. than other agents. Any reviews under this company that are in any way positive will be stooges. I acted on their lies and have incurred solicitors fee's; contracts were drawn up on a false offer. It can't get much worse than that, I have never in my life dealt with such an incompetent company, it took me 5 weeks to get a board up, I was sent false viewings, but they are that thick they give you the viewing name and then you get an email of one of their half-witted employees with the same name(an unusual name, not exactly jane smith). In fact I say ¢â‚¬Å“employee¢â‚¬Â but they are not, they have numerous S.E home workers paid commission, who are unqualified, glorified telesales, and will try any technique going to fulfil their own objectives and to hell with their customers needs. They have the audacity to claim their "service" involves "marketing" ones property; they obviously don't know what marketing means.
Nothing will ever change my mind and even consider using this company again and I will continue to infom people (who aren't aware) of how incompetant they are, however, plenty other people seem to already know, wish I'd asked around first, but will make sure others don't make the same mistake.
Jun 06, 2013
I am Keith Pattinson,and if you are not a stooge yourself why not contact us.
I am a Chartered Surveyor,who has been in business over 35 years and have heard of firms that have people to pretend to be buyers to placate sellers.
I can assure you,the business carriesmy name and we will not tolerate any dishonesty,from theft to lies.
Peoples properties are their major asset,and we spend a great deal ensuring our clients who are the sellers are happy.
Call me on 07770602155,or e-mail me on,if you exist as a seller,and I will look at the case.
Thank you to all genuine clients,who praise and thank the staff,as this is motivational,and appreciated.
By: soldin2weeks
Dec 06, 2011
This review is pure rubbish! I have just sold my huse through Pattinsons 'Sell for Free' campaign and it is what is says... NO ESTATE AGENTS FEES! Of course you will have solicitors fees!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 21! To leave a new review of Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 21, please click the link below !
Write a review for Keith Pattinson Estate Agents Office 21