Nov 21,2011
Nov 21,2011
hhhhhhmmmmm I like how all these 5* reviews have appeared on the same date, making it clear they are fakes. Seriously, you people have so little common sense.

Most of the population can see through these fake posts and see the pure anger and fustration that the real clients are experiencing.

Never once have I been guided "step-by-step" through and I'm still waiting for my calls to be returned.

It makes me livid to the point of tears that these agents have no regard for their clients and the money that is being wasted because of their incompetance and lack of respect.

I warn all propspective tenants away from using Central.
By: richard maher
Nov 28, 2011
Why do you not just contact us directly, how can we aplolgise if we do not even know who you are or the circumstances of your complaint?
By: Little Al
Nov 25, 2011
Most companies with any shroud of decency or business acumen would have used this as an opportunity for apologising rather than attacking a client.
By: richard maher
Nov 22, 2011
I think that you should contact all agents directly if you think that this is true and that the reviews are fake.

As previously stated, I sent an email on 17/11/2011 to clients that have used Central within the last six months asking for their comments.

Most replied over the past 5 days saying that they could not believe the slanderous comments that were being made and that they would post a review immediately.

If all agents decide to publish them on the same day it is their decision and I am sure that they will confirm that the reviews are certainly not fakes and that in fact there are more that have not been published on the site as yet.

The fact that you can leave a negative review for the fact that genuine clients have made genuine reviews astounds me and we ask you to contact us directly if you have a complaint or problem rather than hiding behind a website and attacking us and making untrue claims.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London