Nov 21,2011
Nov 21,2011
I had my property on with Madison Brook amongst 2 other local agents, in my mind this was a test run for me as I had heard bad press amongst friends about this company but very happy I had the chance to judge for myself. I dealt with a charming young man called Daniel. He was extremely polite and informative and did exactly what he said he would do, which is refreshing considering both the other agents and others I have dealt with in the past are just after the quick pound note and forget all about service of which I am paying them for. Not Daniel, he was honest, approachable and knowledgeable. Very pleased I chose Madison Brook and very happy they found my tenants ¢â‚¬â€œ professionals, with outstanding references. Would highly recommend ¢â‚¬â€œ and will be letting through them again in the new year.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands! To leave a new review of Madison Brook Docklands, please click the link below !
Write a review for Madison Brook Docklands