Nov 21,2011
Nov 21,2011
Absolutely shocking level of professionalism! Asked to speak to many members of management regarding various outstanding issues with the property and staff attitude, which were ignored and unanswered. Since leaving the property, in a state that was 100 times better than when we moved in, we are being extorted for various charges which were not made clear and a cleaning bill on the whole house which is cleaner than when we moved in initially and frankly has no need to be cleaned. We had brought the house up, improved the interior decor of every room and made the house home, which the landlord then decided to sell (on MAs advice as he never ever came to see the house). Michael Anthony as a reputable business, is the same as describing Myra Hindly as a friendly babysitter. The most unprofessional business i have ever dealt with and would advise all other people considering using them or working for to use taylors or Countrywide. To give you an example, a cheque which was bounced with return to sender(apparently), they charged us for an administration fee, to which they then cashed that very same cheque in. diabolical treatment of good tenants. Please respond Michael Anthony as your directors failed to ring either myself or my wife regarding your staff's conduct or the financial irregularities. I am sure you will not and if you do, I will be shocked and it would be just typical of your company to do so in a public domain regarding issues which are quite personal to my family.
Most unprofessional business in the industry. The agent never called back to discuss various issues with the property or financial irregularities within thier own charges and operations. The financial ombudsman should review this company as they are illegally cashing cheques which they said were bounced - return to sender, which they charged for and then cashed???? Most unprofessional and nothing would make me use Michael Anthony again.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Anthony Office 1! To leave a new review of Michael Anthony Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Anthony Office 1