Nov 21,2011
Nov 21,2011
I went to Central on a recommednation from a friend who had just purchased through them. As a single girl and a first time buyer I was extremely intimidated by the whole process but Central took me through it step by step and put my mind at ease through every stage. I have since gone on to rent the same property through Central and buy another property through them and cannot rate them more highly. The staff are all extremely professional, helpful and attentive and have gone above and beyond the call of duty to help even taking phone calls out of office hours as its been hard for me to take calls at work.
I honestly cant praise them enough!
By: Central Estates
Nov 21, 2011

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London