Nov 21,2011
Nov 21,2011
Brian came to see me first. He came over as a well grounded, knowledgeable and professional guy. Knew his stuff; was not pushy or stuffy ( as were some other estate agents ). Then meeting Luke who took over the sale; again an enthusiastic and professional attitude, with a hint of humour, which was great to come across when things go belly up. I had some scary moments with my buyer, but Luke helped me keep my feet on the ground and stay positive throughout.
I think I can say, that the team I met in the office, came over as business centered and focused, yet with a caring attitude. Difficult to exhibit these talents in what must be a very competitive and target setting environment, I would think.
They helped me achieve the price I wanted for the house, I was happy, the buyer got a good deal. So happy all round hopefully.
Thanks again Brian and Luke'
All the best for the future,
Regards,
Tom

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Complete Estate Agents Rugby! To leave a new review of Complete Estate Agents Rugby, please click the link below !
Write a review for Complete Estate Agents Rugby