Nov 21,2011
Nov 21,2011
I have exchanged on a 5 bedroom house with Streets Ahead. Their Senior Sales Negotiator Gemma Sobey is excellent and has been instrumental in arranging this sale. She has been very professional, curteous and timely in progressing all matters.

I did have issues with their newspaper advertising / website/ sales progression teams who were very keen to change status of the sale, etc WITHOUT approval from myself, given this was a strict requirement specified by me.

I am also not impressed by their Branch Management Team due to lack of co-ordination across departments.
By: bob hay
Nov 21, 2011
Hi Ajay , thank you very much for the kind comments & feedback regarding Gemma during the recent sale
of your property through our South Croydon office. I am sorry to find there are some issues where we
dissappointed you & I would be delighted to investigate these matters further ,we strive to continually
improve our customer service & experience from both positive & negative feedback . If you would like to
email me on .. Kind regards , Bob Hay , Managing Director ..

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon! To leave a new review of Streets Ahead South Croydon, please click the link below !
Write a review for Streets Ahead South Croydon