Nov 21,2011
Nov 21,2011
During my extensive property search in walthamstow, Central were professional, curteous and one of the only agents that didn't waste time taking me to properties that were completely unsuitable.
They arranged viewings to suit me which were sometimes very late in the evening as I worked in North London.They handled everything very well and the purchase, exchange and completion were very smooth.
I would not hesitate to recommend them and if I were to sell the property I bought through them, would most definately use them as sole agents.
All the staff are hard working and committed and had an excellent local knowledge.I dealt with many estate agents in the area and Central were the best by far.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow! To leave a new review of Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow, please click the link below !
Write a review for Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow) Walthamstow

Central Estate Agents (Walthamstow)

179 Hoe Street Walthamstow, London