Nov 20,2011
Nov 20,2011
I have been renting my properties through estate agents the last 8 years and as a whole the service you receive isn't great, which is why you want them to drop there fees as low as possible, however the estate agent I'm using now 1st Capital Homes and Ahmed the agent is an exception to this rule, every penny you spend with them is well worth it.They work extremely hard making everything for you go as smooth and as peaceful as possible, even after finding good tenants and moving them in, they still look after you. We took the full management service with rent guarantee, other agents I've dealt with in the passed have never sorted anything out after the contracts have been complete. Since the tenants have moved in there has been a few little problems here and there, true to his word Ahmed sorted everything out and in the end me and the tenants shook hands and were both happy with the outcome. I have never felt more taken care of from an estate agent in my life. I have already recommended a few friends who will agree.
If your looking for a good reliable estate agent that generally wants to help then 1st Capital Homes and Ahmed are the people to go to. I guarantee you won't be disappointed.
By: Ahmed
Dec 20, 2011
Dear Babul, Thank you for your comments and appreciate all your friends that you have referred.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of 1st Capital Homes Office 1! To leave a new review of 1st Capital Homes Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for 1st Capital Homes Office 1