Nov 16,2011
Nov 16,2011
Extremely poor agent, service is very bad. Both myself and my next door neighbour have properties managed by the same agent, the main issues are:
Arranging an appointment to visit the property then attending several hours prior or after the arranged time when nobody is around. Gaining access to the property then denying they have been in and in subsequent correspondence lying that they knocked several times and then moved on. This has happened on 2 separate occasions now, in the most recent letter I was told the agent didn\'t hear a response from the knocks and heard the dog jumping up and down at the front door. Our dog is securely locked at the back of the house and my next door neighbour caught her walking out of our property.
A gas safety inspection was arranged, we agreed for the engineer to contact us minutes prior to attendiong the property to arrange for a near by family member to be present. I received no calls, the engineer let himself in, went around the house and let our dog out to run riot. I questioned the letting agent who said the engineer rang several times and never entered the property. I said I woulod take my phone to their office to show I have no missed calls but then the agent became stroppy.
My next door neighbour had issues with unauthorised entry and had to get a solicitor involved which are now my next steps.
The service is extremley poor, I have received several threatening letters which has caused a great deal of stress.
I have previously worked for an estate/letting agent in a near by area and am absolutely shocked and disgraced by the manner in which Blowers Brothers conduct their business.
I would strongly advise anybody thinking of renting through Blowers Brothers to strongly consider letting through an alternative agency. One star is more than they deserve!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Blowers Brothers Office 1! To leave a new review of Blowers Brothers Office 1, please click the link below !
Write a review for Blowers Brothers Office 1