Nov 19,2011
Nov 19,2011
My deposit has just been returned in full! I have lived in my flat for 2 years and have always been careful not to damage anything. I am very clean anyway but when I recently moved out of my flat I made sure I gave it a really good clean. From speaking to others getting your deposit refunded in full is somewhat difficult with other letting agents in the area but I can safely say that the inventory clerk was wonderful and made a report showing that there were only some signs of fair wear and tear and within 7 days of the report being made I had my money back! It was very much appreciated and I would like to say that Tenant Network always looked after me throughout my tenancy so I would recommend to all!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3! To leave a new review of Tenant Network Office 3, please click the link below !
Write a review for Tenant Network Office 3