Nov 18,2011
Nov 18,2011
I can say without hesitation how impressed I was with the service I received from Matt Johnson at Streets Ahead. Having been under a bit of pressure to seek a new accomodation last May as my ex-landlord had sold his property, and also compounded by the fact that I was moving from a flat-share to a single let, I was unsure how to proceed with all of the options. The two estate agents I met before Matt seemed to be more concerned about "getting to contract" rather than ascertaining whether the property being sought was suitable to my expressed requirements. Matt, on the other hand, listened carefully to my expectations about the property I was seeking, and was quite frank in his presentation of the suitable properties he had on his books. He knew the area quite well, and I have no regrets about the choice which was made. Well done Matt. Keep up the diligence and hard work! This reputation is one worth having. Highly recommended! Three Cheers!!

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch