Download Property Smart Leader App
Nov 17,2011
By: 'greg'
Nov 17,2011
I've been working with many estate agents over the past three years, and Spencer James are by far the best. Their service is second to none, particularly Andreas Pantelli, who will always go out of his way to make sure he does the job to the best of his ability, which in turn provides an excellent customer service.

I'm a property investor and he has helped me buy and build a strong property portfolio, as well as manage and rent out a variety of the properties for me. That's why I like working with Spencer James, they are experts in many areas of residential property. They also provide honest advice, as they know satisfied customers will always come back and not just try and sell you any stock just to make commission.

Their rates are competitive and they always have good stock to offer customers.

I strongly recommend giving them a visit.

Spencer James Residential