Nov 17,2011
Nov 17,2011
We were looking for a very specific type of property for health reasons but also wanted a character property in a rural village so a bit of a challenge and we needed it found quickly as had a cash buyer on our sale. I registered with several agents Micheal Anthony's appeared the only agent that had understtod what we were looking for and did not send me details of property's that would not be of interest to us. I have to say that Andy from the tring branch could not have been more professional, polite, efficent and helpful he showed us several properties and yes found us our perfect new home.
I would strongly recommend the use of Micheal Anthony's if you want a personal professional agent dealing with your sale or purchase.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Michael Anthony Office 6! To leave a new review of Michael Anthony Office 6, please click the link below !
Write a review for Michael Anthony Office 6