Nov 17,2011
Nov 17,2011
I recently viewed 16 flats in the Chelsea area. I did this through 4 agents, two of which were Foxtons (different branches- kings road and old brompton road). i have never been so impressed with the personal service and efficiency from a gentleman called Pavel Borunov from the kings road branch, he was transparant, honest and thoughtful when finding properties that suited my needs, and not wasting my time viewing over-budget or irrelevant properties.

He didnt hassle me to make my mind up, which all others did in a far too aggressive way (not the other Foxtons gentleman but the rest), he was honestly a breath of fresh air in a scenario i often despise and prolong- dealing with him was a true pleasure.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Sloan Square! To leave a new review of Foxtons Sloan Square, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Sloan Square