Nov 17,2011
Nov 17,2011
I sold my property with CJHole Gloucester Rd, I had previously had my house on the market with another agent for 3 months and was unhappy with their service and had not had much interest in the property. When Steve, Dave and Tom from CJHole came round i immediately felt confident in their ability and i had the first offer on the property within the first 2 weeks of the house being on the market. I felt they were very efficient and always gave me feedback on viewing and kept me up to date on progress. Once i accepted an offer Dave Thompson became my main point of contact at CJHole and although we came across a number of issues with my buyers he was a great negotiator and handled the whole situation very professionally (including handling my stress levels!!), and always kept me completely up to date on the progress of the sale. I do believe that if he hadn't handled the situation so well and negotiated as he did, the sell probably would not have gone through. I would use these guys again if i was selling a property and would highly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Bishopston Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Bishopston Branch