Nov 16,2011
Nov 16,2011
What a great service I have received from the lettings team at Whitegates on the two separate occasions I have used them. The first time I let my house the process could not have been more efficient and the service was made as simple as possible for me. The instructions and guidance I received from the team were impeccable and my property let almost immediately with the marketing and promotion undertaken on my behalf. My initial tenants are now moving on to another property. Within a matter of days from notification to vacate by the tenants, the property was inspected, photographed and back on the market. I have now received notification of the first booked viewing less than a week after the notice I received from my existing tenants.

All I can say is first class service provided by a friendly, enthusiastic and motivated my case, the results speak for themselves.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 16! To leave a new review of Whitegates Estate Agents Office 16, please click the link below !
Write a review for Whitegates Estate Agents Office 16