Nov 16,2011
Nov 16,2011
Ashley was fantastic and got the ball rolling whilst I went on holiday! Excellent communication and a pleasure to have on board. The whole process was trouble free and I had a tenant in my flat within about 3 weeks of Ashley offering his help :-). My only criticism is that there wasn't a moving in inventory/schedule of condition done. I now need to do this with my tenants but they have already put their 'mark' on how the property looked before they moved in. I have photos but it would still have been useful for this to have been done at key handover. All in all, an absolutely trouble free brilliant service. Thanks a million Ashley!
By: Ashley @ BPC
Nov 16, 2011
Hi Zoe, thanks for the review and hopefully we have the opportunity in doing business again. All the best, Ashley Day

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol! To leave a new review of Bristol Property Centre Bristol, please click the link below !
Write a review for Bristol Property Centre Bristol