Nov 16,2011
Nov 16,2011
Dear Jess, Matt
First and foremost, my sincere gratitude for your help over the last few weeks. Both of you have been extremely nice and kind, and I couldn't have asked for someone better to help me in my search for a home.

I have however found my home a few minutes ago but unfortunately it was with someone else, and by chance rather than by design. Sincerely, I really did wish that the property was part of Foxtons, as both of you truly are the best two persons I have come across while in London. Truly hearts of gold and I write this sincerely.

I know that we didn't manage to do business but I do hope that we could remain in contact as I really do enjoy both your company, your light humors and joie vivre persona!.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Foxtons Battersea! To leave a new review of Foxtons Battersea, please click the link below !
Write a review for Foxtons Battersea