Nov 15,2011
Nov 15,2011
I have recently sold my house through the East Dulwich Branch and would like to write about my experience.

Mandy Burrows was overlooking the sale process from the start, and has done a tremendous job!

The sale was not a smooth and easy process, as my house was rented out and we had to deal with tenants, and at every little or big hurdle, Mandy would rise to the challenge and work hard to achieve a reasonable solution. I would especially praise Mandy's ability to pick up a potential problem at a very early stage; thus, having built good rapport with the tenants, she has managed to identify the risk of one of the tenants becoming a sitting tenant and potentially ruining the sale. Mandy went out of her way and certainly beyond the scope of her duties to find a suitable accommodation and persuade the problem tenant to sign the contract and move out even ahead of schedule.

I want to take this opportunity to thank Mandy for her professional approach, focused and diligent attitude. She made this sale happen. Mandy is a real asset to the company.

Thank you!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich! To leave a new review of ludlowthompson Dulwich, please click the link below !
Write a review for ludlowthompson Dulwich

81-83 Lordship Lane Dulwich, London