Nov 15,2011
Nov 15,2011
I sold my previous house through Thomas Morris and then proceeded to buy another with them. At the very last minute I had to pull out of that purchase due to marital issues. I then went on, at very short notice, to buy another house through Thomas Morris. Their service through all of this was excellent. Of particular note is Jemma (the assistant manager) who was amazing from start to finish. I have no idea how many emails I must have sent the poor woman over the entire 18 month odyssey but she was always quick to reply and, if she didn't have the answer straight away, would find out in a very short time.
I also got a rebate/discount on my seller fees because I sold and purchased through Thomas Morris. This came in very handy for those unexpected little costs when I moved in.
I'm happy to recommend Thomas Morris and, if I'm ever insane eneough to want to move again, I'll go straight back to them.
By: Simon
Nov 22, 2011
Hi "Chris"
Very many thanks for your fantastic post. I've spoken directly with the team at Royston and they too are delighted with what you've said-particularly Jemma.
I hope you'll understand when I say that I DO hope that you are "insane enough to want to move again"!!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Royston