Nov 15,2011
Nov 15,2011
From the minute I walked in the door I was treated as a friend. Thomas Morris found me the flat had been looking for and the purchase went through using TMC very quickly. The ladies in the sales office kept me informed regulally of the progress both by email and telephone. I was made to feel special and npthing was too much trouble. The service provided could not be beaten, they are stars. I would also like to say how good TMC were with the legal side of the puchase. Thomas Morris and TMC were often in contact with each other and I was also kept in the picture.
Overall a very friendly and efficient service. I would highly recommend them to anyone. Top Class Performance.
By: Simon
Nov 22, 2011
Dear "Alison"
I really appreciate that you took the time to post this review.I know that the whole team at Royston are delighted with your comments, as are the team at Thomas Morris Conveyancing (TMC).Thank you.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston! To leave a new review of Thomas Morris Royston, please click the link below !
Write a review for Thomas Morris Royston