Nov 15,2011
Nov 15,2011
This was the first time I have let a property so I was very careful to look for the right agents and am delighted to say that we had great service. Romans were polite and helpful throughout the viewing, vetting and confirmation process and the visits that I made to their office in Woodley were pleasant and I was dealt with quickly and efficiently by friendly staff. They returned my phone calls and emails quickly. Robert was a particular star answering all manner of questions and supplying several names for cleaning and removal companies. We were very pleased with how speedily everything happened. We had a few issues towards the end with a change of staff but I would happily recommend Romans at Woodley to anyone.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Romans Office 14! To leave a new review of Romans Office 14, please click the link below !
Write a review for Romans Office 14