Aug 06,2015
By: 'Bhishma Asare'
Aug 06,2015
Terrible!!!!!! Called in 3 times once speaking to a man (cant remember his name) who rushed me off the phone. Just brushed me off and told me to go online and they will contact me. Put my details in the system and days later still have had no one call me to even confirm I have been added into the system. I am looking to move out to a new place as soon as possible. Called in today and the lady on the phone promised to send me an email on the next available property which she had on her system which was infront of her. I asked her to send me the email of the information she said she will. Asked for my contact details over the phone however forgot to take my email address. I told her she forgot to take my email so how was she going to send the email. She then took my email. 2 hours later I called back and asked where is my email as I have been waiting 2 hours for something that takes 5 minutes to do. She said "the office is very busy" I said so why promise something when you dont do it. All she could reply was "the office is very busy" I have called 3 times and all 3 times the people seem to have no interest...How do you keep your business running? I dont understand why no one wants to help me with the process it doesnt make sense especially when you are making commision. On top of that both employees I spoke to either seem high on drugs or completely uninterested. Absolutly appauled.!!!!AND ALL 3 TIMES THE PEOPLE SEEM TO HAVE NO INTEREST...HOW DO YOU KEEP YOUR BUSINESS RUNNING? I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY NO ONE WANTS TO HELP ME WITH THE PROCESS IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU ARE MAKING COMMISION. ON TOP OF THAT BOTH EMPLOYEES I SPOKE TO EITHER SEEM HIGH ON DRUGS OR COMPLETELY UNINTERESTED. ABSOLUTLY APPAULED.!!!!

Crown Lets 4 U