Aug 05,2015
By: 'Mary Ireland'
Aug 05,2015
Sarah Rexhepi was the ReMax agent who sold two properties for us. The reason I chose Sarah was her initial phonecall which was polite, courteous and efficient. My instinct from that inital phone call was that I could trust her to acheive the best price possible as she appeared ambitious and commited. My trust was duly rewarded as she delivered on all aspects. We were delighted with the prices achieved in addition to the very high level of customer service. Not being resident in the area could have been a constraint for us but at all times we were confident that Sarah was working tirelessly on our behalf. I could not recommend Sarah highly enough as her manner and cooperation throughout the entire project was second to none.

RE/MAX