Nov 14,2011
Nov 14,2011
I used MyLondonHome to sell my property within the St Georges Wharf complex and they proved to be excellent, and of a very high standard along with exemplary and exceptional property agency qualities. I would certainly recommend them to anyone looking to sell their property to do so with an extremely successful outfit like MyLondonHome. Specifically I used Joseph Cadman and I have to say, I was hugely impressed with the level of professionalism and service in balance with a terrific personal touch, providing the service that I was looking for in the tough property environment of 2011. Great work My London Home ! Thankyou for selling my property at a very very good price ! Christian M H Hockin.........

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London! To leave a new review of MyLondonHome Westminster London, please click the link below !
Write a review for MyLondonHome Westminster London