Nov 12,2011
Nov 12,2011
I had my property on the market for sale 4 weeks before I went to Spencers in Woodford, and only wish that they were my first point of call when I decided to sell my house.
They were a breath of fresh of air after my previous agent and would recommend them to anyone who is serious about selling their property. They were honest with the valuation and were able to back it up with evidence, and kept me updated on all viewings with the feedback (good or bad); and as a result I happily accepted a good offer within 10 days of their marketing. I can't thank Jay and Claire enough for their efforts and will definitely be using them again in the future!!

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton! To leave a new review of Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton, please click the link below !
Write a review for Spencers Property Services Woodford & Loughton