Nov 12,2011
Nov 12,2011
I would like to say a big thank you to CJ Hole Henleaze branch particularly Tim George and Callum for their very sensitive handling of the sale of my mother's flat following probate. Tim came to see the flat and answered my questions re selling, modernising or renting professionally and with obvious great knowledge of the area and did not contact me again until I was ready to sell. However as soon as I gave the go ahead the wheels were instantly set in motion and despite the fact I was not local I had instant updates on viewings,feedback and good advice on offers etc. They also kept an eye on the flat for me when the buyers had people round for surveys etc escorting them each time.
This is definately the least stressful property sale I have been through and I would wholeheartedly recommend them.

You can use this form to reply to the above review or a displayed comment on the above review. PLEASE NOTE! This is not the page to leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch! To leave a new review of CJ Hole Henleaze Branch, please click the link below !
Write a review for CJ Hole Henleaze Branch