Nov 12,2011
Nov 12,2011
I've recently dealt with Streets Ahead, Jon Claustres, in particular, in my search for a one bed flat to rent in the Crystal Palace area. My experience was very short (just as it was a very efficient process) but none the less still sweet! Jon was very professional, helpful and proactive in getting me booked in for viewings as soon as possible. After seeing 3 properties in one evening and getting a real understanding of what I was looking for, the next day he showed me my perfect property which met and in fact exceeded all my expectations! I couldn't believe it could be that easy and after speaking to several other agents in the area, it seems to me that Streets Ahead has the best selection of properties in the area too. I'd definitely recommend them. I can't wait to now finalise everything & move in soon - big thanks to Jon & all at Streets Ahead!

Write a review for Streets Ahead Crystal Palace Branch